Shipping and Delivery
At this time, Ty-Amo Inc. ships merchandise to locations within the United States. Puerto Rico, Canada, South America, United Kingdom, Europe, Israel and Australia. If you do not see your country listed and would like to purchase our ties, please email us and let us know! We want to spread our message globally and would be happy to get your ties to you! (Additional shipping charges may apply).
Ty-Amo ships our packages using United States Post Office (USPS) first class mail with insurance and tracking. Once your package ships, you will receive an email with your tracking number, so you can follow your tie’s road trip to you!
Once shipped, please allow 4-6 days for delivery in the US, and allow extra time for shipping outside of the US. Tracking may not apply for international shipments once it leaves the US. Customers will be responsible for any international customs fees/ duties that may apply when the package arrives in country of origin.
Customs and import duties may be applied to International orders when the shipment reaches its destination. Such charges are the responsibility of the recipient of your order and vary from country to country. Contact your local customs office for details.
Shipping laws are different in each country. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to verify whether the country to which you are shipping permits the shipment of your products. Ty-Amo Inc. is not responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages that arise from improper international shipping practices.
- This policy was created because of the European Community’s 2018 privacy regulations, and pursuant to US privacy laws and regulations, to answer the following questions:
- What information do we collect about you and how do we use it?
- Will we share your personal information with third parties?
- What choices do you have about the collection and use of your personal information?
- What security measures do we take to safeguard your personal information?
By using the Services, including by creating an account and/or submitting an image or other data, You are agreeing to our TOS; in order to provide You with information, accept and process Your Content and/or an order, analyze Your Content and make recommendations and/or provided any Purchases to You, we have to process certain data and information including Personal Data that we collect from our Users, and that each User inputs.
In order to operate the site, and prevent technical issues and breaches, we need to process (e.g. collect, store, retrieve, disseminate, make available, and delete) certain data and information including personally identifying information, also known as “Personal Data”. Personal Data includes Your username, Your email address, Your IP information and any personally identifying information You enter on the Service, including information that You put into Your profile, such as Your email address, any image, video or photograph that You submit or provide to Ty-Amo, and other Content that You may submit to, on or through the Service.
Additional terms and conditions may apply when You access information created by or for Ty-Amo via an affiliate services or third-party, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Twitter, Tumblr, Yahoo, Google, Amazon and more, and which are hereby made a part of our TOS and are expressly incorporated herein by this reference; You only agree to the terms of and/or regarding third party sites if You use or access information on or via those sites or services.
If You submit information to Ty-Amo for purposes of seeking employment with Ty-Amo as an employee or contractor, Ty-Amo reserves the right - but does not have a duty - to retain it in the manner in which Ty-Amo retain similar business records, and reserve the right to use such information for purposes of determining Your suitability for the position You seek and any retention in and/or promotions therefrom.
If You do not agree to any aspect of our TOS, You must discontinue use of our Services and cease accessing the website; you may need to cease following us on social media as well. You should print or otherwise save a copy of our TOS for Your records.
We may update or change our TOS from time to time and recommend that You review our TOS on a regular basis. The most current version of our TOS may be viewed at (our link to TOS). If We make a change to our TOS, the revised version of our TOS will be posted on our Website, and We reserve the right to send notification of such change to any email address submitted to Ty-Amo by You; Because this information is important to Your interaction Ty-Amo and Your use of the Services, You may not opt out of receiving these communications. You understand and agree that Your continued use of our Services after our TOS have changed constitutes Your acceptance of our TOS as revised.
You have come to Ty-Amo to obtain Ty-Amo Services for Yourself; in order to provide You with our Ty-Amo Services, You have to provide us with certain information, and to provide You with said Services, we collect and retain certain information about You as well:
- When You create a Ty-Amo account, which involves registering for our Services
- If You subscribe to a mailing list, enter a contest, or contact us;
- When You submit Content
- When You interact with one of our Partners or another service provider on the Service; and
- When You pay for a Service or an item.
ORDERS AND SHIPPING
You may be asked to provide us with a credit card number from a card issuer, or other payment information that we accept, in order to activate and/or pay for any fees related to the Service. If we do so, we may seek pre-authorization of Your credit card or other payment information prior to a purchase to verify that the credit card or payment information is valid and/or has the necessary funds or credit available to cover Your purchase, order, fee or subscription.
These pre-authorizations would reduce Your available balance by the authorization amount until it is released or reconciled with the actual charge. Please contact Your card issuer if You have additional questions regarding when an authorization amount will be removed from Your statement.
You agree to pay all fees and charges incurred in connection with Your purchases and services (including any applicable taxes) at the rates/prices/fees in effect when the charges were incurred. Ty-Amo Inc. charges sales tax for merchandise ordered on this web site based on the applicable state sales tax rate and the location to which the order is being shipped. If We do not receive payment from Your credit card issuer or its agent, You agree to pay all amounts due upon request or demand by Ty-Amo or its agents.
Ty-Amo shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products or subscriptions listed at an incorrect price, rebate or refund, or containing any other incorrect information or typographical errors. Ty-Amo shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and Your credit card charged. If Your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and Your order is canceled, Ty-Amo agree to promptly issue a credit to Your credit card account in the amount of the charge, or process the refund pursuant to the refund process set forth by the payment method used by the purchaser.
At this time, Ty-Amo Inc. ships merchandise to locations within the United States. Puerto Rico, Canada, South America, United Kingdom, Europe, Israel and Australia. If you do not see your country listed and would like to purchase our ties, please email us and let us know! We want to spread our message globally and would be happy to get your ties to you! (Additional shipping charges may apply).
Ty-Amo ships our packages using United States Post Office (USPS) first class mail with insurance and tracking. Once your package ships, you will receive an email with your tracking number, so you can follow your tie’s road trip to you! Once shipped, please allow 4-6 days for delivery in the US, and allow extra time for shipping outside of the US. Tracking may not apply for international shipments once it leaves the US. Customers will be responsible for any international customs fees/ duties that may apply when the package arrives in country of origin.
OUR REFUND POLICY
We hope you are delighted with your purchase! If not, we will gladly exchange or fully refund your original method of payment within ten days of delivery to your home. Please return your purchase in unused, original condition with its original packaging and all hang tags intact.
We will email you with a credit confirmation as soon as the return is processed. The customer is responsible for return shipping charges. You may use the carrier of your choice, but we strongly recommend using a carrier that offers tracking and delivery confirmation. Please allow up to two weeks for your refund to be processed.
Please send your returned item, packaged so as not to be damaged, to: Ty-Amo, Inc. P.O. Box 108, Manalapan NJ 07726
OUR MATERIALS AND LICENSE TO YOU
Content and information on the Ty-Amo website and any Ty-Amo app, as well as on the third-party sites used by Ty-Amo to provide You with information, special deals and news, is owned by a wide range of parties, including Ty-Amo, users who submit content like photos, and third parties who may promote goods or services on or through the site (the “Provided Content”).
The Provided Content is protected by copyright, trademark, domain name, patent, trade secret, international treaties and/or other proprietary rights and laws of the United States and other countries. Ty-Amo grants You a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable license to access and use the Sites and/or the Materials including Provided Content, for personal reasons solely as expressly permitted by this Agreement and subject to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement including sharing such Content with any service provider such as a purchase space, house of worship, officiant, caterer, florist or rental company. Any other use of the Provided Content is prohibited.
With regard to Provided Content that is either (a) owned by Ty-Amo or (b) hosted by Ty-Amo, Ty-Amo grants its users a license to use such Provided Content for personal and/or non-commercial purposes or pursuant to Fair Use on social media, in texts, on blog posts and on third party networks, sites, systems and social media. Nothing contained on the Sites should be interpreted as granting to You any commercial license to use any of the Provided Content and/or third party proprietary content on the Sites without the express written permission of Ty-Amo.
Ty-Amo accepts no responsibility for any actions You take or decisions You make because of any reliance by You on any information provided by Ty-Amo, Ty-Amo employees or contractors, or other visitors to or users of the Ty-Amo Services, and such actions and/or decisions are solely at Your own risk and based on Your own decisions.
When You accept our TOS in the process of completing our sign-up process to order products from us, You become a Ty-Amo account holder and we will create an Account Number so we can organize the data that we collect about Your Member Account to provide You with requested Purchases and other Services. In order to create Your Member Account You will be required to select a password.
Please choose a strong password and do not reveal Your password to others. You agree that You are responsible for keeping Your password confidential and secure, and further understand that You are solely responsible and liable for any activities that occur under Your Member Account. If You suspect or become aware of any unauthorized use of Your Member Account please contact us. You should not share Your Member Account and/or password details with another person.
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
By accessing the Sites, You agree:
- not to share your account with anyone.
- not to use the Sites or the Services if You are an Age-Barred Individual as defined herein.
- not to use the site to cause nuisance, annoyance or inconvenience.
- not to attempt to impersonate another user or person, a Ty-Amo Partner or member of the Ty-Amo team
- not to advertise, or solicit, any user to buy or sell any products or services, unless authorized by Ty-Amo.
- not to create or compile, directly or indirectly, any collection, compilation, database or directory from the Site content including but not limited to the Provided Content.
- not to attempt, through any means, to gain unauthorized access to any part of the Sites and/or any service, other account, computer system and/or network connected to any Ty-Amo server.
- not to use the Sites in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden and/or impair any Ty-Amo server, or the network(s) connected to any Ty-Amo server, and/or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Sites.
- not to use the Sites or any Provided Content as part of an effort to compete with or negatively impact the business of Ty-Amo.
- not to use the Software or Services or Provided Content for any commercial purposes, including but not limited to, contacting or advertising to, soliciting or selling to, any service provider unless Ty-Amo has given You permission in writing to do so.
- not to delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Provided Content or any portion of the Sites or in connection with any Purchases or registrations, or other Ty-Amo Services.
- to report any errors, bugs, glitches, unauthorized access methodologies or any breach of IP rights that You uncover in Your use of the Services.
- not to use the Sites for any illegal purposes including but not limited identity fraud, credit card fraud.
- to keep secure and confidential Your account password or any identification that We provide You.
- not to upload or transmit viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files; and
- that you are not not based in Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Syria, or any other country that is subject to a U.S. government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. government as a “terrorist-supporting” country.
LICENSES AND INDEMNIFICATION
You shall not upload to, email to, distribute or otherwise publish through, or share with or through the Service any Content which is deemed by Ty-Amo, in its sole discretion, to be libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, harassing, or infringing of third party copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights, or which otherwise violates any law, or which is deemed by Ty-Amo in its sole discretion to be advertising or “spam”.
You acknowledge that Ty-Amo are not obligated to pre-screen User Submissions and may not review User Submissions for purposes of compliance with the TOS or any other policy. Although we try to maintain a safe environment on our social media platforms and the Services, we are not responsible for the posts of any user and disclaim any liability for such posts. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, COMPATIBILITY, SECURITY, ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND USEFULNESS, WITH RESPECT TO ANY CONTENT POSTED ON ANY OF TY-AMO’s PLATFORMS OR ANY PLATFORM OR SERVICE ON WHICH TY-AMO POSTS, SHARES, DISTRIBUTES OR HOSTS CONTENT.
No User Submission shall include any material which is deemed by Ty-Amo, in its sole discretion, to be libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, harassing, or infringing of third party copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights, or which otherwise violates any law, or which is deemed by Ty-Amo in its sole discretion to be “spam” or unauthorized advertising. You acknowledge that by using the Service, You may be exposed to material that is offensive, indecent or objectionable, and You affirm that Ty-Amo has no responsibility therefor.
You recognize that some content on this site, including all User Submissions and Provided Content, represents the viewpoints and/or opinions of the individual who has created such content, and is not endorsed by this site in any way. Ty-Amo do not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other information displayed, uploaded, or distributed through the Service by any third party including any user, information provider or any other person or entity.
You acknowledge that any except as otherwise provided herein regarding pricing, any material You download, view, or otherwise access through the Service is at Your own risk, and You will be solely responsible for any damage or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
By transmitting a User Submission or Provided Content, You represent and warrant that the Content and Your communication thereof conform to our TOS and that You own or have the necessary rights, licenses, consents and permissions, without the need for any permission from or payment to any other person or entity, to exploit, and to authorize us to exploit, such User Submission in all manners contemplated by these Terms of Service (including the Submissions License). If such rights are not assigned to us, Your license to create derivative works using our copyrighted works (in whole or in part) shall be null and void. You agree to the foregoing grant of rights, consents, agreements and assignments whether or not Your User Submissions are used by us.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Site, including Your Content contained therein, may involve transmissions over various networks, and may require changes to Your Content in order to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. You understand and acknowledge that such transmission will involve servers in the United States and you assent to such transmission of Content outside your country of residence and/or citizenship.
Without limiting the scope of the Submissions License or any future grant of rights, consents, agreements, assignments, and waivers You may make with respect to Submissions, and to the extent allowed by applicable law, You hereby ratify any prior grant of rights, consents, agreements, assignments and waivers made by You with respect to Submissions submitted by You to us.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Ty-Amo and its officers, directors, employees, agents and affiliates, from and against any losses, claims, actions, costs, damages, penalties, fines and expenses, including without limitation attorneys’ fees and expenses, that may be incurred by an Indemnified Party arising out of, relating to or resulting from (a) Your User Submission; (b) Your misuse of the Website or Services; (c) Your violation of this Agreement; (d) a claim, which if true, would constitute a violation by You of Your representations and warranties; (e) a claim alleging Your negligence or willful misconduct related to the Site or Your User Submission; (e) Your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations through or related to the use of the Website or Services. In the event of any claim, allegation, suit or proceeding alleging any matter potentially covered by the agreements in this section, You agree to pay for the defense of the Indemnified Party, including reasonable costs and attorney’s fees incurred by the Indemnified Party.
The Company reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by You, in which event You will fully cooperate with the Company in asserting any available defenses, and You may not settle any claim without the prior written consent of Ty-Amo, which shall not be unreasonably withheld. This provision does not require You to indemnify any Indemnified Party for any unconscionable commercial practice by such party, or for such party’s negligence, fraud, deception, false promise, misrepresentation or concealment, suppression or omission of any material fact in connection with the Website or Services. You agree that the provisions in this section will survive any termination of Your account, this Agreement, or Your access to the Website or Services. You agree that Ty-Amo shall not be liable to You or any third-party for any termination of or limitation on Your access to the Services.
Customers placing orders may receive email, pop-up or textual (including SMS) alerts about Ty-Amo news and events, products and/or processes. Additionally, You may receive additional emails following a purchase soliciting feedback relating to that purchase, or providing recommendations and news to You based on prior orders and other interactions with Ty-Amo and with our partners and service providers.
THIRD PARTY INTERACTIONS
Third-Party Websites, Applications and Advertisements. The Website and the Services may contain links to third-party websites (“Third-Party Websites”) and applications (“Third-Party Applications”) and advertisements for our other partners (“Third-Party Advertisements”) for third parties (collectively and individually, “Third-Party Content”).
When You click on a link to Third Party Content, the Company will not warn You that You have left the Company’s Website or Services and will not warn You that You are subject to the terms and conditions (including privacy policies) of another entity. Such Third-Party Content is not under the control of the Company. The Company is not responsible for any Third-Party Content.
Ty-Amo may, at a future time, use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. Ty-Amo reserve the right to communicate with its users via communications methods provided by each or any user.
If You request that Ty-Amo send information to a third party, such as a friend, Ty-Amo may utilize the contact data provided by You to forward information to said third party, and may retain said contact data as long as we feel appropriate.
THE RISK OF ERRORS, ISSUES AND OMISSIONS
You acknowledge that access to the Service may involve third party fees (such as Internet service provider, mobile data fees or airtime charges). You are responsible for applicable fees, including those fees associated with the display of advertisements, transportation to or parking at any Purchase, if applicable. In addition, You must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access Ty-Amo Services in any medium or via any service.
Ty-Amo respects the intellectual property of others, and We ask all of our users to do the same. If You believe that Your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on the Sites or a website through which our Services may be accessed in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent (as set forth below) with notification containing the following information required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. 512:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner of the work that allegedly has been infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works allegedly have been infringed, then a representative list of such copyrighted works;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the allegedly infringing material, e.g., the specific web page address on the Sites;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the party alleging infringement, including an email address;
- A statement that the party alleging infringement has a good-faith belief that use of the copyrighted work in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the party alleging infringement is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner of the work that allegedly has been infringed.
Please send this notification to our copyright agent at:
ATTN: Heidi Tandi, ESQ [Insert Address]
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY IN NO EVENT SHALL Ty-Amo BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (EVEN IF Ty-Amo HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), IN A WARRANTY, CONTRACT, OR NEGLIGENCE ACTION THAT IN ANY MANNER ARISES OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, PERFORMANCE OF, OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITES.
Ty-Amo ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, BROWSING OF, OR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL FROM THE SITES OR APP.
Ty-Amo ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY IN ANY MANNER ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR MATERIAL AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITES, AS WELL AS ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE PAGES OR ADDITIONAL WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS SITE, FOR ANY ERROR, DEFAMATION, LIBEL, SLANDER, OMISSION, FALSEHOOD, OBSCENITY, PORNOGRAPHY, PROFANITY, DANGER, INACCURACY CONTAINED THEREIN OR HARM TO PERSON OR PROPERTY CAUSED THEREBY.
IN NO EVENT SHALL Ty-Amo’s TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN WARRANTY, CONTRACT, OR NEGLIGENCE EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO Ty-Amo OR A MERCHANT, IF ANY. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR LIMITED LIABILITY OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, THEN SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MIGHT NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
You acknowledge and agree that Your access to and/or use of the Sites, the Materials, Provided Content and other content on the Sites is subject to all applicable international, federal, state and local laws and regulations. The terms, conditions and policies contained in this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey, without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
You agree that all claims, disputes or disagreements that may arise out of the interpretation or performance of this Agreement, or that in any way relate to Your use of the Sites, the Materials and/or other content on the Sites, shall be submitted exclusively to binding arbitration. Arbitration means that an arbitrator and not a judge or jury will decide the claim. Rights to prehearing exchange of information and appeals may also be limited in arbitration.
You acknowledge and agree that You and Ty-Amo are each waiving the right to a trial by jury. You further acknowledge and agree that You waive Your right to participate as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class action or representative proceeding. Further, unless both You and Ty-Amo otherwise agree in writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of any class or representative proceeding.
The arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules and the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (the “AAA Rules”) then in effect, except as modified by this “Dispute Resolution” section. (The AAA Rules are available at https://www.adr.org/Rules or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879). The Federal Arbitration Act will govern the interpretation and enforcement of this Section.
The arbitrator, and not any federal, state, or local court or agency, shall have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability or formation of this Arbitration Agreement including, but not limited to any claim that all or any part of this Arbitration Agreement is void or voidable. The arbitration will decide the rights and liabilities, if any, of You and the Company. The arbitration proceeding will not be consolidated with any other matters or joined with any other proceedings or parties.
The arbitrator will have the authority to grant motions dispositive of all or part of any claim or dispute. The arbitrator will have the authority to award monetary damages and to grant any non-monetary remedy or relief available to an individual under applicable law, the arbitral forum’s rules, and this Agreement (including this Arbitration Agreement).
The arbitrator will issue a written statement of decision describing the essential findings and conclusions on which any award (or decision not to render an award) is based, including the calculation of any damages awarded. The Arbitrator shall follow the applicable law. The arbitrator has the same authority to award relief on an individual basis that a judge in a court of law would have. The arbitrator’s decision is final and binding on You and the Company.
At its sole discretion, Ty-Amo may modify or discontinue the Services, or may modify, suspend or terminate Your access to the Software or the Services, for any reason, with or without notice to You and without liability to You or any third party.
In addition to suspending or terminating Your access to the Software or the Service, The Company reserves the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal or injunctive redress. Even after Your right to use the Software is terminated, this Agreement will remain enforceable against You. You may terminate this Agreement at any time by ceasing all use of the Services.
The terms and conditions contained in this Agreement that by their sense and context are intended to survive the performance hereof by the Parties hereunder, including but not limited to the provisions relating to Licenses, Indemnity, Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability, shall so survive the completion of the performance, cancellation or termination of this Agreement.
“Special Categories of Personal Data” is defined as data revealing health, racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, personal relationships or sexual orientation. In the event You ask us to ship items to a postal address or an email address that is affiliated with a house of worship, a hospital, a campaign office or a picket line, You may be providing such information incidentally; You consent to our use, storage, retention and processing of data included in these Special Categories of Personal Data in the same way that We use, store, retain and process Your Personal Data, and agree that the term Personal Data as used herein includes Special Categories of Personal Data and Interactive Data, as defined below.
We may also collect “Interactive Data”, meaning browser type, Internet service provider, device type/model/manufacturer, operating system, date and time stamp, and a unique ID that allows us to identify Your browser, mobile device,pages you visit, cell service/wifi provider or Your account (including, for example, a persistent device identifier or an Ad ID), and other similar information; You consent to such collection so that we can perform Services to You in connection with an Order (which is a contract between You and Us) and/or so we can provide You with relevant and/or requested Provided Content, data, information and Services.
To improve our Services and avoid errors, we may obtain certain analytical information including records of the user sign in process, as well as login and logoff times, object loss metrics, test processes, button and action data and related information; such data may be shared with Instabug and/or Amplitude so we can provide You with the Services you want to receive, error-free.
In order to use Ty-Amo’s Services, You may from time to time provide personally identifying and other forms of information, including, but not limited to, Your name, street address, email address, phone number, and other contact information. In addition, We and our third party service providers may collect Your billing, shipping, and other information, and We may collect other supplemental information from third parties. You can always choose not to provide any information, but then You might not be able to take advantage of many of Ty-Amo’s products and Services.
Like most standard website servers, We use log files to collect Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (“ISP”), referring/exit pages, platform type, and date/time stamp. We may use the information to analyze site usage, administer the site, understand usage and navigation trends in the aggregate, and determine the relevance of content. IP addresses are also linked to personally identifiable information, to better the user’s experience when using the Website. Although, We have no obligation to do so, We may also retain any email, letter, or other correspondence between You and Ty-Amo and any representative or agent thereof, to ensure quality control.
Information supplied by You to Ty-Amo may be used to serve You and to operate and maintain Our Services, and in performance of any contract You enter into with us including any order placed via the Sites.
For example, We may use the information to respond to Your requests, to customize future use of the Website for You, to improve our Website, to make recommendations to You, to remind You of past orders, and to communicate with You. We may use Your email address or information without Your consent, for a range of purposes including managing, tracking, completing and confirming any order including Purchases, processing Your payment, marketing, quality of service and administrative purposes, and we reserve the right to share Your personally identifying information with any entity that You order products from via Ty-Amo, as well as our staff/employees/contractors/team and a currency/credit card processing company whose role is to bill users for purchases made via Ty-Amo.
Those companies may or may not retain, share, store, or use personally identifiable information for secondary purposes. We reserve the right to partner with any third party to provide specific Services and process, store and organize Personal Data on our behalf.
We may use Your Personal Data in connection with information from You that is not Personal Data which we have collected in a manner such that the end-product does not personally identify You or any other user of the Service. We may make information that would otherwise be deemed Personal Data (e.g. the number of Users who have ordered a specific product, or who live in a particular zip code) non-personally identifiable by either combining it with information about other users (aggregating Your Personal Data with information about other users), or by removing characteristics (such as Your name or email address) that make the information personally identifiable. This process is known as de-personalizing or anonymizing Your information.
We may share Your Personal Data with service providers that we engage for the purpose of processing information on our and Your behalf. For example, we may partner with other companies to process payments for the Service. Additionally, we may partner with other companies to process, analyze, and/or store data, including, but not limited to, Analytical Data.
We do not knowingly solicit, collect or process information from children who (a) are residents or citizens of the European Union and under the age where consent of a parent or legal guardian is required for the processing of Personal Data of children including email addresses and IP addresses, as well as certain uses of cookies; or (b) users who are under the age of thirteen (13) and residents or citizens of any other country (an “Age-Barred Individual”).
In compliance with United States regulations regarding online privacy for children, Ty-Amo do not knowingly solicit or collect information from children under the age of thirteen (13) or any other Age-Barred Individual. Age-Barred Individuals are not permitted to have an account, use any Ty-Amo website or app, or submit Content of any type to Ty-Amo. By using the Service and/or submitting an order, You thereby confirm that You are eighteen (18) years old or older, and not an Age-Barred Individual.
By providing Personal Data (including email and address information) on or via one of Our forms, including to purchase any item for Yourself or a third party, You consent to the collection, storage and processing of the data provided by You manually, as well as IP information which we may use for localization, corporate compliance, legal and auditing purposes, in connection with Ty-Amo’s business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud prevention, developing new Services and/or features, enhancing and improving our Services, documenting usage, analyzing and researching user trends and researching/documenting the effectiveness of any promotional campaign; and to our sharing of that information with the entity You ordered from, as well as processing payment for that order, following up with You regarding Your order and making recommendations for future orders.
You expressly consent to the storage of Your Personal Data in the United States, Canada and other countries as Your Personal Data and other information may be stored and processed in any country where we have operations or where we engage service providers. We may transfer Personal Data that we maintain about You to recipients who are located, temporarily or permanently, in countries other than the country in which the Personal Data was originally collected. Those countries may have data protection rules that are different from those of Your country.
If You are the recipient of an item ordered by a third party, we will only use your address for purposes or processing and delivering your Purchase, and following up on said order.
If You have any question about Ty-Amo’s security You can send an email to IPAgent@tyamo.com. Although We intend to use reasonable security safeguards to protect the security of personal information, WE HAVE LIMITED CONTROL AND WE CANNOT PROVIDE OR GUARANTEE COMPLETE SECURITY OF ANY INFORMATION; THEREFORE, Your POSTING OR TRANSMITTING PERSONAL INFORMATION IS DONE AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
If there is a breach in the security of Ty-Amo’s Services that impacts or involves Your Personal Data, We will contact You at Your then-current email address; we are not responsible for contacting You in the event of a security breach by or at Your credit card company that does not involve Your Ty-Amo account.
The personal information you provide to us will allow us to run and operate our Service, such as to fulfill your order; maintain the integrity of the Service and the Content that we host; provide you with the Content that you are seeking; minimize spam; and for other legal and accounting/audit reasons; alert you of new products or services, features, or enhancements; handle your questions or issues; administer promotions, contests and sweepstakes; display relevant marketing to you; provide you software and application updates and upgrades; to combat fraud and abuse; and notify you of promotions, updates, or special offers that we think may interest you.
We also use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Service. We also use your email address and phone number as part of the Service in sending you messages about the Service and other general announcements.
- We collect personally identifying information such as Your IP address and e-mail address when You register for/create a user account with the Service, visit any of the sites and Services that are part of Ty-Amo family of sites, or use any of Ty-Amo’ss Services. We may use third-party services to store, process, or transmit data, or perform other technical functions related to operating the Service. These services may include spam detectors, backup services, icon hosting, and e-mail services; a list of third-party services is provided in our Subprocessor List. While we endeavour to ensure our service providers’ compliance with our privacy strictures, we cannot guarantee other services’ performance. We or the services we use store or process Your Personal Data in data centers located in the United States and Canada and may subcontract processing to, or share Your information with, third parties located in countries other than those countries and/or Your home country. Your Personal Data may therefore be subject to privacy laws that are different from those in Your country of residence. Information collected within the European Economic Area (“EEA”) and Switzerland may, for example, be transferred to and processed by third parties identified above, located in a country outside of the EEA and Switzerland, where You may have fewer legal rights in relation to Your information.
- We will use Your e-mail address internally for purposes of managing Your account and maintaining site integrity; in the event the Service allows Users to share photographs, videos and/or comments, such Content will be connected to the User Name of the User submitting such content; if at that time You agree to allow Your e-mail address and/or User Name to be public, it will be public; if You opt to make it public, everyone has the ability to access it and use it for any purpose. We may occasionally send e-mails to You from Ty-Amo about Your account, Your orders, our recommendations to You, and news about Ty-Amo that we reasonably believe to be of use to our registered users. By creating and maintaining a User Account on and with Ty-Amo, You consent to receiving such emails. We reserve the right to reply to any e-mail message You send to Ty-Amo and/or its personnel.
- We may use your Personal Data in connection with information that we have collected in a manner such that the end-product does not personally identify you or any other user of the Service. We may make information that would otherwise be deemed Personal Data non-personally identifiable by either combining it with information about other users (aggregating your personal information with information about other users), or by removing characteristics (such as your name or email address) that make the information personally identifiable. This process is known as de-personalizing or anonymizing your information.
- Social Networking Sites. We may share the information in your account (including your personal information) with the SNS that you have linked to your account. The SNS have access to your personal information only for this purpose (unless the SNS has received your personal information independently of the Service) and not for other purposes. You may be able to post recent activity through the Service back to your SNS account. You will be prompted to decide whether or not your activity through the Service will be shared and disclosed on your SNS service.
We collect, process and retain the following data for the following reasons:
- E-mail Addresses: We collect e-mail addresses of and from those who communicate with us via e-mail and any Content or Personal Data included in e-mails to us, as well as whether You open emails or click the links contained in emails. We need this information so we can respond to You, and so we can handle questions about the Service, and for other legal and accounting/audit reasons including maintaining the integrity of the Service and the Provided Content that we host.
- User-Specific Information: We collect data and information about what pages users access or visit including Your interactions with integral Service features such Orders and Your choices there, location information so we can direct You to Ty-Amo near You, referral information (i.e. data about what site You are coming to the Service from and where You go to when You leave Ty-Amo) and whether there are errors in displaying Provided Content to You. We need this information to maintain the integrity of the site, the Service and the Content that we host; to process Your orders and provide You with the items You ordered from our partners and third parties; to provide You with Content; to minimize spam; and for other legal and accounting/audit reasons.
- You consent to our collection, processing and retention of Your Personal Data, Your Content, and personal information (the “User Information”) connected therewith, when You submit Content via Ty-Amo Services. You also acknowledge that we are collecting Your User Information pursuant to our performance of a contract between You and Ty-Amo for Ty-Amo to analyze Your Provided Content We need such consent because Your purpose in and reason for entering into the contract was for items/Provided Content to be analyzed for You. In order for Ty-Amo to perform under the Contract, Your User Information also needs to be accessible to those on Ty-Amo’s team who have access to our servers, code, algorithms and operations, and to Ty-Amo management, Personnel, and legal and accounting support teams, to maintain the integrity of the Service, enforce these
Terms of Service and maintain the integrity of the Service.
- In the event we allow Users to create public profile pages, You consent to our collection, processing, retention and display of Your user name to create said public profile page, and to our collection, processing, retention and display of any Personal Data and Content that You submit for inclusion on said Public Profile Page. We need such consent because Your purpose in and reason for including information in Your Profile is for that Personal
- In the event we allow Users to write and share comments, You consent to our collection, processing, retention and display of text that You submit as Reviews or Posts, as well as Your Personal Data associated therewith. We need such consent because Your purpose in and reason for submitting a comment is for that Content to be visible to the general public.
- By and through Your use of the Services, You consent to our collection, processing, retention and use of Your IP address for a limited time; we need this consent to provide You with information about Ty-Amo nearest to You, and other location-based services. Temporarily collecting, processing, and retaining IP addresses also enables us to conduct internal management of the Services, maintain server and Service integrity, and reduce spam. Certain IP information may be collected by the server for log purposes and used for limited technical assessments of the Service.
- When You make a purchase via Ty-Amo, You will be asked to freely give informed and unambiguous consent that the Personal Data that You submit in conjunction with Your Order (“Order Information”) can be collected, processed and retained for purposes of enabling You to use Services and tools that are available only to account-holders, as well as for site/Service integrity, legal and accounting/auditing purposes. Order Information includes Your credit or debit card number, card expiration date, CVV code, and billing/payment account address which are shared with payment services providers to process payments; prevent, detect, and investigate fraud or other prohibited activities; facilitate dispute resolution such as chargebacks or refunds; and for other purposes associated with the acceptance of payment methods including credit or debit cards.
- After You create an account with the Services, we may work with third parties on statistical modelling tools that enables us to recognize and contact You across multiple devices.
1. Logs of server interactions, as well as event logs are collected and processed. Our servers automatically record information that Your browser sends whenever You visit the Service. This information includes Your Internet Protocol address, Your browser type and version, the search engine You used to find the Service, if any, referring and exit pages, date/time stamp and clickstream data, which Service You use and when and how long You use them. We use this information to monitor and analyze how users use the Service, to provide customer service, to maintain and improve the Service, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We need this information for legal and accounting/audit reasons, including maintaining the integrity of the Service and the Content that we host, and may use this information in our marketing and advertising services.
If You submit content to be analyzed for You, You agree to that we can email or message You the receipt and confirmation, analyze the images and/or data, and send You communications about other Content, information, data and/or items that You might be interested in, as well as information about Ty-Amo Services, Ty-Amo site policy updates and other matters concerning the management and integrity of Ty-Amo.
You further give informed and unambiguous consent that PII and SCPD submitted in connection with an Order can be collected, processed and retained for follow-up purposes, as well as legal and accounting/auditing purposes.
“Payment Information” includes Your credit or debit card number, card expiration date, CVV code, check payment information and billing/payment account address. Payment Information is not retained or otherwise used at Ty-Amo, but it is shared with payment services processors/providers -- in 2018, we are working with Apple Pay and their processing systems -- to process payments; prevent, detect and investigate fraud or other prohibited activities; facilitate dispute resolution such as chargebacks or refunds; provide You with services and, if applicable, goods; and for other purposes associated with the acceptance of credit or debit cards.
You may contact us at ipagent@TyAmo.com if You wish to obtain a copy of the Personal Data that we have collected about You; if the GDPR applies to You, You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about You. If You would like a copy of some or all of Your Personal Data, please email or write to us at Ty-Amo, Inc. P.O. Box 108, Manalapan NJ 07726.
We may make a small charge for this service upon subsequent requests.
We want to make sure that Your Personal Data is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information You think is inaccurate.
We cannot delete information in connection with orders You have placed for at least seven years as we must retain it for accounting and legal purposes.
COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
Parts of the Service may use “cookies” and other technologies such as pixel tags and web beacons. These technologies help us better understand user behavior, tell us which parts of our website people have visited, and facilitate and measure the effectiveness of advertisements and web searches.
We treat information collected by cookies and other technologies as non-personal information. However, to the extent that Internet Protocol (IP) addresses or similar identifiers are considered personal information by local law, we also treat these identifiers as personal information.
“Cookies” are small bits of electronic information that a website sends to a visitor’s browser and are stored on the visitor’s hard drive. Like many websites, we employ cookies and other technologies in certain areas of the Service to allow us to provide information to make Your online experience more convenient.
Some of our content is stored by and through Google Cloud servers, and we limit access to our control panel. We use Amplitude to understand how our Users use the Ty-Amo site and Services, Google Analytics for understanding how our Users find and use the Services, and Spinglass Management Group for programming and Service maintenance.
We may also collect information when you register for or create a Ty-Amo account, or connect your TyAmo account with another account, by logging into an account that you already have with Facebook, or certain other third-party social networking site (collectively and individually, “SNS”) via our Service. We may gather information regarding your contact lists and SNS information and profile.
You may be able to disable cookies on Your web browser through Your browser settings – please consult Your browser’s help menu for assistance. Please note that certain parts of the Service will not be available or usable if cookies are disabled. For example, Users may block Facebook cookies or login code but then would not be able to use Facebook to log in or use the Service; Users may manage and block Google cookies and ads via Google’s website, and may block Google cookies or login code but then would not be able to use Google to log in or use the Service.
In some of our email messages, we use a “click-through URL” linked to content on the Service. When customers click one of these URLs, they pass through a separate web server before arriving at the destination page on our website. We track this click-through data to help us determine interest in particular topics and measure the effectiveness of our customer communications. If You prefer not to be tracked in this way, You should not click text or graphic links in the email messages.
A pixel tag or web beacon is an often-transparent graphic image, usually no larger than 1 pixel by 1 pixel, that is placed on a website or in an email that is used to monitor the behavior of the user visiting the website or sending the email. We may use web beacons and/or pixel tags for many purposes, including site usage analytics, advertising, user management, auditing and reporting, and content and advertising personalization.
ACCOUNT TERMINATION AND DELETION
If for any reason You terminate Your user account with us, we will destroy active records containing Your Personal Data as soon as reasonably possible. “Reasonably” here means no more than thirty business days from the termination of the account; however, we may have to retain some information for a longer period as legal records or for auditing purposes, as we need to retain data where we have a valid justification to hold on to it, such as to resolve disputes or comply with our legal obligations, or to so we know not to use it again pursuant to a User’s request.
If You are a resident or citizen of a country where the GDPR applies, and ask us to delete Your account, we will remove Your Personal Data from our Service, and then from our records in accordance with our data deletion cycle, except that we may retain Personal Data where we have a valid justification to hold on to it, such as to resolve disputes or comply with our legal obligations, or to so we know not to use it again pursuant to a User’s request.
If we terminate Your license to use the Service, we may retain enough information to prevent You from signing up for the Service in the future.
USE OF LOCATION-BASED SERVICES
Ty-Amo may collect, use, transmit, process and maintain Your location data, including the geographic location of Your device, and You hereby consent that Ty-Amo’s collection, use, transmission, processing and maintenance of such location data to provide such services is permitted.
VIOLATIONS OF THE AGREEMENT
Ty-Amo reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of the Agreement, including without limitation the right to block access to the Sites from a particular account, device and/or IP address.
CHANGES TO THE AGREEMENT
We may change this Agreement from time to time and without prior notice. If We make a change to this Agreement, it will be effective as soon as We post it, and the most current version of this Agreement will always be posted on our TOS page. If We make a material change to the Agreement, We will notify You. You agree that You will review this Agreement periodically.
By continuing to access and/or use the Sites after We post Updated Terms, You agree to be bound by the Updated Terms, and if You do not agree to the Updated Terms, You will stop using the Sites. This Agreement will govern any disputes arising before the effective date of the Updated Terms.
As We continue to develop our business, We might sell or buy assets, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets and accordingly, user information, including personal information collected from You through Your use of the Service, could be included in the transferred assets.
If Ty-Amo or any subsidiary thereof is acquired by, or merged with, any other entity, We reserve the right to assign or transfer any information that We have collected; and, for any bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or for any application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors’ rights, Your information might be transferred or disclosed to third parties.
If any part of our TOS is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. The delay or failure of Ty-Amo to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these TOS shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of this Agreement remain in full force and effect. You agree that, except as otherwise expressly provided in these TOS, there shall be no third-party beneficiaries to these TOS. You agree that any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to these TOS or the use of the Service must be filed within one (1) year after the cause of action arose or be forever barred.
To use and/or register for our Services You must be: (a) of legal age to form a binding contract with us, (b) not an Age-Barred Individual; and (c) not barred from receiving our Services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdictions. Ty-Amo reserves the right to refuse service and refund any monies paid in such circumstances at their sole discretion.
Contact Information Ty-Amo welcomes Your questions or comments regarding the Terms:
Email Address: info@Ty-Amo.com
Last updated on November 1, 2018.